The day has finally come… The 50th Episode of The Promenade With Me Podcast is live! So exciting!
This week is a special one. It’s not just one jam-packed episode being You Me & A Pot of Tea ☕ But it’s also one BIG celebration! 🎉
Here’s what you can expect:
As it’s YMPOT ☕ Gosha Rakiej and I get together to chat about:
– How and why we should celebrate the small wins not just the big wins: Just like reaching Episode 50! 🎉
– Fashion & sustainability: We’re getting inspiration from @elisabethvanroosendael’s new initiative 👗
– First email addresses: What was yours? Inspired by The Cool Career we look back at ours and see how we’ve changed 😂
– The Quote: We share one epic motivational quote from Oscar Wilde and unpack it 🙌
– Plus, I reveal the letter I recently wrote to my younger self about the lessons I’ve learned as an adult, as part of a program I’m on alongside The Merrymaker Sisters!
Thank you to all our listeners from Australia, United States and everywhere around the world! Thank you for your lovely words, positive ratings and feedback. We couldn’t have got this far without you!
PS. If you love this episode, don’t forget you can subscribe and give a 5-star rating to The Promenade With Me Podcast on iTunes, TuneIn & Stitcher. This will help the show reach even more people. Thanks a million!
Gianna & The PWM Team xx